Hello Auckland small-group walking tour
- Süre: 3 Saat (Tahmini)
- Lokasyon: Central Auckland (Note there are two McDonalds on Queen St)
- Ürün kodu: HAKL
"Do this on your first day in town as you’ll get loads of useful advice"
Departs: 10am from DOWNTOWN McDonalds - by corner of Queen Street and 8 Customs Street East (beside the RM Williams store)
Duration: 3 hours Distance: around 4 km (or 5000 steps) at a leisurely pace. Route is unsuitable for wheelchairs or mobility scooters so please contact us for options.
Small Group size: 2 - 8 people maximum (This tour requires a minimum of 2 adults to proceed)
Your small-group tour starts downtown on Auckland's historic Queen Street. Your friendly local guide will walk you through the city’s hidden laneways to an early Māori fortress and a park with a military secret. You’ll hear stories at the heart of the city and discover Auckland’s stunning Art Gallery and Suffragette Square. Enjoy a refreshment break at a classy heritage hotel as this tour includes an indulgence or two! You'll then hop on the locals' bus to vibrant uptown and a historic arcade. A gentle stroll through a valley humming with birdsong brings you to the city's theatre district and finally the Auckland Town Hall. Here on upper Queen Street, your guide will bid you a fond “Haere Ra” or farewell. Choose the option at checkout of including Kiwi-style fish and chips or a grilled fish salad at a popular heritage food lane and your guide will escort you to lunch.
- Local Auckland guide/small group guarantee
- Trendy Britomart
- Hidden laneways,art & sculptures
- Māori and settler history
- Auckland's Art Gallery and Town Hall
- Coffee/tea or cold drink at luxury hotel
- Catch the locals' bus uptown
- Serene parks & a secret volcano
- Theatre Precinct
- Advice on best eats & shops
- Option of including lunch